With a very personable and welcoming atmosphere, Voltra Farm™ is a newly constructed 16-stall riding academy based in Verona, New York. Our experienced staff is committed to providing the exceptional care that ensures our horses' health, happiness and the fulfillment of their athletic capabilities.
- Total of 16 stalls, 14- 12 x12’ and 2 – 12x14’, in a well-lit and ventilated, windowed barn.
- Stalls cleaned with care twice daily and shavings added every day.
- 2 Wash/Grooming bays each equipped with a infrared heat lamp.
- 4 large, 2-acre Paddocks cleaned and mowed weekly.
- 4 Stallion Paddocks with electrified no climb fencing.
- The 60’ x 174’ indoor arena is insulated for year round riding comfort and equipped with mirrored wall panels and a surround-sound system.
- For the health of horse and rider, we use TravelRight, a dust-free footing.
- Raised Viewing Deck.
- Heated tack room with built-in individual storage lockers and custom made saddle racks.
- Nearby trails and riding parks.
- Heated indoor arena.
- Regulation size outdoor with TravelLite footing - October 2020